Sunday, June 19, 2011

No Drawing, just talking!

I haven't had time to sketch, as today was my nephew's Graduation Party.  It was a lovely party, lots of food, and swimming, and food, and good conversation, and food....you see where my stomach was....LOL.  

My nephew was very cordial to all his guest, greeting with hugs and all.  Quite the young man.  maybe was hoping for some good money...lol, which from us he did get.  He is quit intelligent and has a full scholarship to U of M-Dearborn.  He plans to study computer gaming graphics.  

Of course the klutz that I am I fell off my brother dock and twisted the ankle, the same ankle I broke last summer.  My husband fell too.  Than one of the Chairs broke under a man holding is baby.  My poor brother...Well now I assume all the teenagers are there and He and his wife are on patrol for any liquor trying to be sunk in.  Out they will go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment