Monday, April 23, 2012

ALL NEW ART!

Oh my I haven't been here in quite some time I see.  I can get sooo distracted, actually just really lazy.  I can spend a whole day in bed, which I did quite a few this best winter just being depressed. Now really what is there to do when you r depressed, but sleep?  I love to sleep.  When you sleep, nothing hurts, accept you r no longer productive so I must get out of my RUT!  













I started READING tons of very good Dystopian Novels, next I will be into male mermen! Oh, YUM!  I have been working hard again on my art work. I did a theme on Lolita, now I'm doing some on different eras of fashion.  The Titanic is real big for me now.  I hope to keep up with this blog, so I hope I pick up some new friends as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment